Ending war with AI bots

• Put up with bots many times?

When was it and can I see confirmation of your words?

After the introduction of the elite AI, it became possible only by 1%

Those games are probably gone now, but it was after the update of Elite AI for all games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HA8kSdsf_M

Soldiers! don't give yourselves to brutes

men who despise you, enslave you

who regiment your lives, tell you what to do

what to think and what to feel!

Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle,

use you as cannon fodder.

Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men

machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!

• With the "new" AI, it is almost impossible to even get ROW with them. It's been brought up in the Dominion matches that you're basically toast when fighting with an AI because you can't go into their home provinces to finish them off. Ergo, endless wars.

• So what you basically want is for another sovereign country to just suck it up as you invade their territory, murder their men-at-arms and force your reign upon its citizens and leave you alone? Would you do that?

Of course. If a superior force were to gain a foothold and I had little realistic chance of regaining it, I would be foolish to expend precious resources to be wasted as a matter of pride, especially if that was the one thing they were interested in. Their suit for peace afterward would communicate they have other plans and, therefore, offer me some negotiating leverage and provide time for me to strengthen my position while they, we can infer, weaken theirs.

If the worst thing to result from your leadership is 'looking bad', you've done well.

Anyway, I'm spun. Sorry for the Necro (I'm doing it anyway, yes), I'm gonna go back to puzzling over how reputation is figured.

• In Rome total war, Ai could make diplomatic choices like make an alliance, ceasefire and other stuff like that. Why can't supremacy ai do that? It would make the game way more fun and enjoyable.

• I have simillar issue; a desprate player diclares war on you and archives the game upon a friend's request to make your life harder on a map. I wish after a while inactives and ai's could take decent action according to your honor points or something. 5% moral losses does make big difference especially on a solo map where you competing againt other 39 players

• I've found that the AI will cease attacking, or at least attack much less often, if I set my status with them as "peace" or better. I haven't yet let it go long enough to see if I can get a cease fire, and you still take the at war morale hit, but at least it lowers the flood of AI units into my provinces.

• AI attacks arent the isue, if you diclare war on new target before attacking and not do suprise atack, AI's do not attack you. Ypu can controll that by making sure you do not hit attack before you diclare war under diplomacy. But desprate players whp usually are ,instructed by snakes diclaring war on you or attacking you to lower your nat,ons moral is a big pain i find enoying as hell

• AI attacks arent the isue, if you diclare war on new target before attacking and not do suprise atack, AI's do not attack you. Ypu can controll that by making sure you do not hit attack before you diclare war under diplomacy.

Not accurate. If your popularity is low enough even due to declare wars, AI can and will attack you on their own. My comment was specifically to AI countries with which you're already at war. Change your status to peace, and even though theirs is war, the attacks from their side will decrease, and you have a chance to raise your popularity.

• i appreciate that information. i always change diplomacy status but as you said popularity (honor points) been low does provoke the ai to attack, i guess its part of the game which i can relate into real life diplomacy... am just upset with those diclaring war and archiving game then you stuck with that war all they way to the end