Give more importance to achievements

• For those of you that may not know it, in the oldest version of Supremacy, we had Medals, Badges and Ribbons. Not only that but also when you would achieve any medal, badge or ribbon, a pop-up would show up when you login the following day, that simple thing gave many of the users a purpose to keep playing in order to achieve as many of the medals, badges and ribbons as possible, however in the last years the pop-up was removed and not only that but many of the medals, badges and ribbons also got removed which means the achievements section falled behind in the priority list which is, truly, a pitty as I think it is something very important in order to keep people actively playing in a somehow competitive way.

I have already seen that in this new Supremacy you re-used some of the old medals and badges, therefore what I would be asking you is to keep expanding the achievements section by re-using those old medals, badges and ribbons, therefore you won't have the need to create a new design and so on, just to give it a little space in the achievements space from the service record.

You added the achievement of building the 3 special weapons, those being Railgun, Battleship and Giant Bomber, however I do not think and feel that merely building it is an achievement by itself, I'll show what I am talking about by comparing it to the old version:

As you can see in the images, there is a clear progression and also a real challenge in order to achieve the "Elite - Artillery Badge", I would understand that building, for example, 1.000 Battleships in Supremacy 1 is too much, however making it like:

Built: 1/50/150

Defeated with Battleships: 2/200/1000

(optional) Defeated Battleships: 1/10/30

Something else that it isn't showed in the previous screenshots is the information regarding what game did you achieve your personal record, see below: *reached in game 2747966 (06/15/19)

Personal records are also something that can be really interesting to have, like besides the badges and ribbons.

Regarding ribbons they had different difficulties, although not directly showed it was clear which were just for the new guys to feel the excetiment of getting a reward and which were for the not only good players but also active players. Here are a few examples:

The easy one, for begginers:

The not so easy one, it just takes more time:

The one for long-term users that have improved at the game:

But there were also some specific ribbons that I think now should be added to Supremacy 1 which are the TOP 100 of the Week and TOP 100 of the Month, now that you brough back the Hall of Fame, these 2 are necessary:

Further discussion can be done regarding this topic but I do think achievements are important and the feeling of progress and fullfilment they give are really needed in order to keep players longer in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HA8kSdsf_M

Soldiers! don't give yourselves to brutes

men who despise you, enslave you

who regiment your lives, tell you what to do

what to think and what to feel!

Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle,

use you as cannon fodder.

Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men

machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!