Release Notes - 2020-09-08
Today’s release implements game round chats on all mobile devices, opening an additional crucial communication channel for all players on mobile and improving the reach of this channel for all players on PC.
Furthermore, today’s update brings several additional quality of life improvements, such as the “Reveal on Map” button or the ability to “pin” a province or army to the side of your screen.
Please read the following list for a complete overview on all these changes, the balancing update, bug fixes and more!
- Players can “pin” or “favorite” a province or army to the side of the screen now.
- The button to pin or favorite a province or army is located on the province or army bar and can be activated or deactivated.
- The game round chat is now available on all mobile devices. Like the game, the chat is now truly cross-platform and used by both mobile and PC players alike.
- A “Reveal on Map” button was added to the player info in the diplomacy list. Clicking the “Reveal on Map” button leads you directly to the nation’s capital of the selected player.
- The size of a player's country has a slightly higher impact on AI decisions now.
- Building times are no longer affected by morale penalties when a province has low morale. This change makes it easier for players to counter low morale in a province by constructing propaganda offices.
- When selecting a Rally Point from the province menu, a confirmation screen is displayed now to select the target location.
- The popup that is displayed when activating the “missing requirements” button in the production panels, now only displays the missing requirements, and not the full building information.
- A bug was fixed that prevented players from conquering a province when a spy was present in the province center.
- An issue was resolved that prevented the grey labels that mark a country’s capital on the map from disappearing when the capital was conquered by an enemy.
- A bug was fixed that caused the last login time of a user being displayed when starting a new conversation.
We hope you like today’s update! Take a moment to say ‘hi’ in chat, visit some capitals of other players in your game rounds and last but not least, lead your troops to victory!
Your Bytro Team!