Curious... is it possible to be firing artillery and marching at the same time? (pic)

• edit: just noticed the counter goes down for a while then resets back up to a higher count. SO i am assuming they are "waiting" there while they bombard. I thought the game should when enemies were waiting, but i guess not.

• Probably the Battle tick clock you are seeing (each battle tick is 60 minutes, and resets each hour starting over new at 59:59) , would be nice if the screen shot showed the clock you are referencing

High command , the Offensive Fire Control, seems to have replaced the old Aggressive Fire Control, I am not sure the difference between the 2 fire controls ? However, there were many glitches near end of the Aggressive fire control mode attacking AI and starting FALSE wars with allies you had share maps with but not in same Coalition with...

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• Actually we have both. Offensive is similar to the old Aggressive version and the new Aggressive is the "Crazy Artillery" guys that fire on anything they see. Still unsure as to why we needed that in the first place.

• Actually we have both. Offensive is similar to the old Aggressive version and the new Aggressive is the "Crazy Artillery" guys that fire on anything they see. Still unsure as to why we needed that in the first place.

in case some random newbie walks into your territory . you will open fire at him before he will attack you