Release Notes - 2020-10-06
Today’s release brings the reworked army and province bars to all mobile devices! All radial menus have been removed and the most important buttons and information are in convenient thumb reach now.
Another great feature that is available to all mobile generals now, is the quick-actions bar that is implemented in the profile area of the resource bar on mobile devices. You can access this new bar by simply tapping on the profile area of the resource bar. This new bar gives you direct access to the coalition menu and your messages, but also allows you to move the map directly to your capital.
There are many more updates and bug fixes in today’s release. For a complete overview, please check the list below.
- The army and province info popups were improved to better highlight important information and increase user experience on iOS and Android.
- A new quick-actions bar was implemented in the player profile area of the resource bar on mobile devices which provides quick access to account-related information and panels.
- Tapping the game end timer now opens the newspaper with the current ranking of the game round on mobile devices.
- Improvements were made in the way the game is rendered to increase overall performance.
- Advisor avatars now display clearly when you unlocked a reward that you can claim.
- Several report buttons have been removed. You can still report content by creating a general support ticket and selecting "Player Report" as the ticket category.
- Advanced map filters are now available on mobile devices (previously only available on desktop) allowing you to show or hide certain types of units, switch to morale view, nation colors etc.
- A bug was fixed that caused a Fire at Will icon to be displayed for unknown armies that were located at the edge of the fog of war on the map.
- An issue was resolved that prevented the uprising chance and garrison strength values for conquered and owned provinces from being displayed correctly.
- An issue was resolved that prevented players from being informed why the construction of factories was unavailable and just displayed a greyed out construction button. Players are now informed that the construction is only available from day 8 in a game round.
- A bug was fixed that caused the units kill/death ratio and province capture/loss ratios to be displayed as zero. Both ratios are now displayed with correct numbers again.
- A bug was fixed that caused a magnifying glass to be displayed as the cursor icon when playing in Legacy Mode.
We hope you like today’s update and wish you all the best on the battlefield.
Your Bytro Team