Today’s update brings further balancing changes to Supremacy 1! Additionally it is more clear when an Advisor has a reward waiting for you, the visual appearance of urban terrain was improved, and several bugs were fixed that somehow made it into the game.
For a complete overview of all changes, please see the following list below:
- The morale boost for conquering a capital was removed to prevent snowballing effects.
- Resource production was increased for the early stages of a game round but decreased for the late stages of a game round. This change was made to reflect the new pacing introduced with the previous update and emphasizes early-on strategy building.
- Research times were slightly increased to match the new production times and the new game pacing.
- Research costs for level 1 were reduced to match the new starting resources settings.
- AI countries are slightly more active on the tutorial map and act more aggressively towards significantly bigger player countries to add more challenge for leading players in a game round.
- Unit production times were reduced by approximately 20% in order to speed up the game pace, especially in the early stages of a game round.
- Costs for level 1 units were reduced and costs for level 3-5 units were increased to match the new starting resources settings and resource production rate.
- Upkeep costs of units were increased, especially for level 4 and 5 units. This change adds more value to low level units and adjusts the upkeep costs to match the new late game resource production.
- Upkeep costs for Infantry units, Anti Air units and Armored Trains were reduced to promote their defense role.
- The price and moral boost of Propaganda Offices was reduced to make upgrading the building more affordable.
- Time reductions of unit production buildings from level 1 to level 2 was increased from 40% to 50% to add more value to upgrading the building in the early stages of the game.
- Prices of unit production buildings from level 2 were slightly increased to match their value and late game resource production.
- Costs for level 1 Infrastructure and Banks were slightly increased to better match their value in the game.
- Money costs for Railroads and Fortresses were reduced and their moral bonuses increased to make them more valuable in the early stages of a game round.
- Several smaller map adjustments were made on the maps “Europe 1914”, “Fall of Empires” and “The Great War”.
- The visual appearance of urban terrains was improved.
- Advisor avatars now display clearly when you unlocked a reward that you can claim.
- Several report buttons have been removed. You can still report content by creating a general support ticket and selecting "Player Report" as the ticket category.
- A bug was fixed that caused a Fire at Will icon to be displayed for unknown armies that were located at the edge of the fog of war on the map.
- A bug was fixed that caused the units kill/death ratio and province capture/loss ratios to be displayed as zero. Both ratios are now displayed with correct numbers again.
We hope you like today’s update and wish you all the best on the battlefield.
Your Bytro Team