These are the points that might be improved in the beta, collected by me in Blitzkrieg Rebellion and the collective Dutch server, for all developers to read:
• Roads are too thin and scale down too much when one zooms out (visibility).
• Too much whitespace in the new chat box, lines can be way closer together.
• Achievements page with medals and ribbons is very chaotic and unclear. Why are silver and bronze displayed if there's a golden badge?
• Flags are round now, this is aestethically horrible. Can we get 64 x 40px back?
• Transparency in PNG images doesn't work on forum or as profile pic or as leader portrait or as flag.
• When offering a diplomatic relation through trade only the icon is visible, not what relation you're offering (name).
• White borders as country borders isn't very clear.
• The resource icons and resource bar is way too small and has too much whitespace.
• Resource icons in provinces don't scale up when zooming out.
• The path of infantry isn't contrasting enough, it's not always clear where the soldiers are heading, definitely if it's multiple groups.
• The Daily European keeps auto-scrolling up.
• Player messages in diplomacy keep auto-scrolling up.
• Pictures in the paper are sometimes randomized and replaced with other (temp folder) pictures (ditto for flags).
• Advertisements block the chat for F2P.
• Artillery always displays a red arc as if they're bombing something, in a random direction.
• Plane selection is more difficult as they have to be found in the air now and can't be selected at their corresponding aerodome like before. Because of tilted view it's also unclear what planes are going where and who's they are.
• Multiple units stacked only display the icon of the strongest unit with a number next to it, displaying all units like in Legacy mode would be better for overview.
• The place of units isn't always clear, sometimes they're on the spot, sometimes a line shows their position, it's unclear. If they're in a province or on a province border, it'll look exactly the same sometimes.
• Infantry sprites are way too big in comparison with the rest.
• Players get completely white maps.
• Players get completely black maps.
• Homepage: registration form is on top of the login form.
• Countdown til next day is now in the DE instead of bottom left, many want it back bottom left if possible.
• Country colors are too bland and gray.
• Pin mode doesn't work.
• Alliance pages don't show individual player scores next to the name anymore like they used to.
• In province list we see half of the number of provinces we used to see, also due to too much whitespace.
• Walking or moving over sea makes the walking lines not very visible.
• Coalition accept button isn't there for some, there's nothing clickable.
Thank you in advance.
Side note: Can the mods please strike through all points that got improved and have become irrelevant in this list?