Infrastructure and Other buildings idea

Attention, Generals!

Supremacy 1914 and Tesla Wars will undergo a server maintenance from 9am CET until 10am CET on Tuesday the 15th of June 2021. Please note that within the maintenance window servers and/or game rounds will have a short downtime and will not be available for a few minutes. We will keep you posted about the status of the maintenance.
  • Greetings !

I like the game BUT i want to be able to see the province that have infrastructure build in them at a glance from just looking at the map -- like it is with the railroad -- i do not think it is that difficult to represent it on the map in some way . ( i know i can click the province and see what it has been build in it but it is just waisting time ).

Also i would like to not be able to see in the newspaper or just click on an enemy province what buildings there is there -- we have spys lets give them something to do :)

Now i do think that this will add to the imersion of the game and to a more strategic use of the spy .

I also hope it can be introduce in game something like in conflict of nations where a unit will change the skin and the picture when we raise it one level .

Thank you

• Now i do think that this will add to the imersion of the game and to a more strategic use of the spy .

Now I don't know about you, but when I'm preparing an invasion on Day 30 or whatever, I am not flicking through thirty pages of newspaper with hundreds of articles in them to slowly piece together what upgrades someone has in a specific province. I'll use a spy for that already.

And I honestly can't say for sure I know how it is in S1, but in S1914, all relevant buildings are visible on the map. Railways, Harbours, Fortresses, Workshops, Factories and Aerodromes all show up on the map in one way or another. Is this not the case in S1?