Replace Inactive

• I am on day 7 in a game, and some players have been replaced by Ai.

There are human players who want to replace the ai, but we cannot figure out who the game admin is

In the attatched .PNG there is a button i can click that seems to indicate that i can invite a new player, however all this button seems to do is to highlight the icon.

-- I was told Game Admin can be found in legacy mode, but my account is not old enough for legacy :/
    -- Also users that do have the ability to play in legacy mode cannot spectate the game in legacy mode.

• In the attatched .PNG there is a button i can click that seems to indicate that i can invite a new player, however all this button seems to do is to highlight the icon.

Dude IMO this button is dormant button (no use) I tried it (even as game admin to) for many times no results even for testing it in one map I went ai and my friend pressed it nahh nothing happened.

-- I was told Game Admin can be found in legacy mode, but my account is not old enough for legacy :/

To access your game admin powers go to your in game profile(requires pc) on the right corner u will see an extra sign click on it here u go u can use u r game admin powers

• We figured out who was the game admin,

If there is no automated post in the News, game admin is going to be the player who created the game.

This player has an iron cross button when they look at their own diplomacy screen where they can access game admin mode. (thank you Raman)

Further note is that 100player and 500player maps dont have the option to remove inacctive players.

• I don't believe the system auto-kicks players in system generated rounds (if it works the same way as CoW). Inactives should be able to join back at any time in system maps (unless they have been conquered). In player generated rounds, the game admin can kick inactives, and those inactives will have to reselect countries and rejoin the round if they want to keep playing.