With today’s update you are able to bring the latest technology to the battlefield. As soon as you unlock a new level for a unit a “promote” button becomes available in the army bar of units of that type, allowing you to promote the unit to the new level wherever they are.
For a complete overview of today’s changes, please read the following list:
You can now promote your armies to the highest completed research level, by clicking the promote button in the army bar.
- A promote button allows for upgrading units to your current research level wherever they are.
- For a selected army, the promote button is only shown if a promotable unit is part of the army. Using it will start promoting all eligible units in that army at once.
- A promote icon in the army bar indicates if a unit can be promoted.
- A map icon shows if a unit is currently being promoted.
- Promoting units requires money, resources and time.
- The maximum number of units that can be displayed on a map was increased to avoid display issues on crowded maps.
- The advisor popup was replaced by a mission list that displays the information to give a nice and clear overview about advisor missions as well as feedback on your progress.
- The production costs for high level units were increased, to reflect the high resource production in the late game and to make sure that these units are not a “standard” unit in the mid game already. These units are intended to be special and not the norm on the battlefield.
- To allow players to avoid spending gold by mis-tapping on mobile, a confirmation popup was implemented for high-cost premium actions. The popup can be disabled in the game settings.
- An issue was fixed that could cause units to move to the next closest intersection and back when sending a unit to a waypoint on a map.
- A bug was fixed that caused completed buildings to stay on the construction tab until an action was executed. Finished constructions complete immediately..
- A problem on Android devices was solved that caused the world map to appear and get stuck after using the Android back button in the shop.
We hope you like today’s update and wish you all the best on the battlefield.
Your Bytro Team