Release Notes - 2020-11-17
With today’s release Supremacy 1: The Great War will be fully localized for a large number of additional languages! We are very excited to provide Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese and Russian speaking players an even better game experience by having the game completely translated into their native languages! Please join us in welcoming all these new players to the game!
With these new languages added, the community will become more international and you are likely to meet players from all around the world in your game rounds. To make sure that all players can join thrilling and active games, all players will join international game rounds. Thus, speaking English is encouraged in those game rounds to make communication work between as many players as possible.
For a complete overview of today’s release, please check the list below:
- 4 new playable countries were added to the “Fall of Empires” map. You can now lead Venezuela, Bolivia, Emirate of Nejd and Hasa as well as the Ethiopian Empire to victory.
- The number of provinces each country has, was adjusted to provide a more balanced game experience on the “Fall of Empires” map. The number of provinces of big and medium sized nations has been reduced. The number of provinces for smaller nations stayed the same or was slightly increased.
- The number of provinces for each country on the Europe 1914 map was adjusted. Each player country now has 3 urban provinces. Some smaller countries received additional provinces, while the number of provinces in some bigger countries was reduced.
- The availability of double production in AI countries on the “Fall of Empires” and “Europe 1914” maps was reduced to match the new province count on these maps.
- All changes only apply to game rounds created after today.
- When a building is damaged, the building icon in the province bar and province details screen now highlights the damage with a red tint and a ‘damaged’ icon.
- Players on mobile can see the full list of nations another nation is at war with in the diplomacy section.
- The option to post articles or send messages anonymously in the game was removed to reduce problematic content being shared in game rounds and improve overall game experience for players by not being exposed to such content.
- The province details screen now displays the upkeep cost of the selected province on mobile devices. The resource overview now lists unit and province upkeep separately.
- The responsiveness of the home screen and shop on mobile devices in general and tablets in particular was improved.
- Supremacy 1: The Great War is now available in:
- and Russian
- Players of all languages will join international game rounds where communication in the in-game chat and newspaper should be held in English.
- A bug was fixed that caused units to temporarily disappear from the production UI until the game was refreshed.
- An issue on mobile devices was resolved that caused the offline indicator that informs players of a missing internet connection to stay visible on the display after the connection was restored.
- A bug on mobile devices was fixed that could prevent selecting multiple provinces from working correctly. When adding additional provinces to a selected province, the newly added provinces are now highlighted correctly and the multi army selection mode is no longer activated.
We welcome all new players to the game and hope you like today's changes and bug fixes! We wish you best of luck on the battlefield.
Your Bytro Team