With today’s release we introduce a reworked version of the province list on mobile devices in the game that allows you to manage your empire in a way more efficient way.
Please check out the list below for more details about the new province list on mobile and a complete overview of all changes in today’s update:
- The Province List on mobile devices was reworked.
- The province list allows sorting by attributes like “currently producing” (units), “currently building” (buildings), morale, name, or resource.
- Clicking the province name in the list leads you to the province info popup.
- Clicking the location icon let's you navigate to the respective province on the map.
- When a building is damaged, the building icon in the province bar and province details screen now highlights the damage with a red tint and a ‘damaged’ icon.
- Players on mobile can see the full list of nations another nation is at war with in the diplomacy section.
- The option to post articles or send messages anonymously in the game was removed to reduce problematic content being shared in game rounds and improve overall game experience for players by not being exposed to such content.
- The province details screen now displays the upkeep cost of the selected province on mobile devices. The resource overview now lists unit and province upkeep separately.
- The responsiveness of panels in the game on mobile devices in general and tablets in particular was improved.
- In user-generated game rounds, the default inactivity time of 5 days was reduced to 2. The default inactive time now matches that of system generated game rounds. This change only applies to game rounds created after today..
- The game admin functionality in game scenarios was removed, as it was hardly ever used by players assigned as admin in a game round, or was often misused.
- An issue on mobile devices was resolved that caused the offline indicator that informs players of a missing internet connection to stay visible on the display after the connection was restored.
- A bug on mobile devices was fixed that could prevent selecting multiple provinces from working correctly. When adding additional provinces to a selected province, the newly added provinces are now highlighted correctly again and the multi army selection mode is no longer activated.
We hope you like the changes and bug fixes of today’s release and wish you all the best on the battlefield.
Your Bytro Team