More competitive playing

• Hello

Back in a good,old days we had couple of tournaments organized by BYTRO DEVS

I would like to propose bringing them back after almost 7 years

1. alliance tournament on europe 10 map.

Playoff ladder.

no gms usage allowed by game code in that particular map

7 players on the list for every alliance ( 5 core + 2 changes)

no sitters and vpning -only registered IPs

played every year

2. single player tournament ( that one was for making profits)

10 players maps

1 goes up

GMs allowed

organized every year

no sitters and vpning -only registered IPs

Simple as that but those tournaments kept community alive like nothing else

what happened after 2013- it is enough to check what happened to a number of actively playing accounts after 2013 and 2014

if you support idea write what do you think below or simply like it.

• :thumbup:

Not sure Bytro would undertake such an endeavor, as I am told of long ago days Bytro team also worked to keep Role Play community engaged as well as regularly scheduled tournaments for alliances and League play... seems things have changed and community is all about speed maps or Event maps and fighting against Elite AI now.

I would enjoy this sort of map scenario and we have a handful of guys in Boot Brigade Alliance which would be willing to take part.:thumbup:

Keep us posted if this is going to happen, I just purchased a new year of High Command and look forward to 2021 and the Revamp Display!:!:

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• Great idea.

But.... what would you say guys if instead of making tournament once a year, just try to organise somekind of league?

With 2-3 division, tablescore, regular battles and after end of the league - two teams from second division are advancing to top one, and 2 from top one degrade to lower division.

Obviously, apart from that league tournament could be taking place simultaneously as well.

• it is called Players Alliance League and there were ideas about that but as you guess there was a lot of controversy how to manage that impartially

Plus you cannot give medals/ribbons and GMs to a winner

so bytro organized tournaments were those which kept people preparing whole year for those two events