In today’s release we focus on a strategist's best friend: intelligence. The front report will now include more detailed information concerning the location of battles that took place and the suffered casualties. Furthermore the option to acquire High Command membership in the ingame shop has been made available on iOS devices. High Command provides handy tools like advanced fire control and the ability to queue construction projects that help a leader manage his nation in the most efficient way possible. Last but not least the AI has been tweaked so that mass declarations of war by the AI nations against warmongering players happen less often.
Please check out the list below for more details and a complete overview of all changes in today’s update:
- Due to popular demand the signaleer corps has been given general orders to double their efforts of providing detailed battle reports in order to provide their commanding officers with additional information. The front report will now include a list of units that were lost in battle as well as a button that will directly show the location where a battle took place at.
- It is now possible to acquire a High Command membership in the shop on iOS.
- The option to use landscape mode on tablets has been integrated into the game. From now on you can enjoy the comfort of larger tablet screens and touch screen commands both horizontally and vertically.
- The aggressiveness of AI-controlled Nations has been adjusted. Some nations will preemptively react to military threats with hostile actions fairly soon, while others will keep neutral until military conflict is inevitable. This will result in less scenarios where a player will receive numerous declarations of war by AI opponents in a short amount of time.
- A display error has been fixed that provided incorrect information to players with High Command membership regarding the number of games that can be created per month. While the description has incorrectly stated the total number to be 1 game per month in actuality 5 games can be created by a player per month. Please note that games can only be created using a desktop client.
- A bug has been fixed that caused the option of using arrow keys to cycle between provinces and armies to not work as intended.
- An issue was resolved that could cause units to be displayed in front of resource icons, but behind other labels on the map. Resource icons are now correctly displayed in front of units, like other labels on the map.
We hope you’re happy with our newest additions and bug fixes in order to help your efforts on the battlefield! Best of luck, general, now prove yourself on the battlefield!
Your Bytro Team