It's time to make Factories available at an earlier day

• Having to wait 8 days just to build a factory which takes 3 days, and then to build say artillery which takes another few days makes it so the game is very slow and boring for the first 2 weeks. I don't understand why the devs haven't made this change yet because I'm sure a lot of new players found that they couldn't do anything, so packed up and left the game. There is no reason why we have to wait until Day 8. It strips the excitement from starting a new gameworld because you know you have to wait 2 weeks before the fun can begin. Make factories available on day 4 or 5. Players will still have to wait quite a while, but it makes it less of a pain. Having to wait 1 and half weeks instead of 2 weeks will help the game

• The fun begins on day 1! You have your initial builds, and then time to examine what your neighbors are doing, send diplomatic messages, forge tentative alliances, and plan out your game strategy. If not having factories means you're doing nothing, you're not playing the game correctly.

• that is correct but also is correct the fact that waiting 8 days before starting to build factories is utter nonsense. I mean, factories existed way before World War I so I don’t see why not giving the opportunity to start building them right away. Same things applies for railways and harbors. Waiting that long before starting to build the industrial apparatus of your country is unrealistic and annoying. Anyways, it is what it is...

• WW1 battles took planning and effort from the countries population, infrastructure takes time nothing was done in an instant however you can get instant gratification from games like 'Candy Crush'...

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• If everyone built facs at the first day than it might be unfair to those whom have less GM or don't have enough resources to build factories, so, what bytro did is very considerate for players both in speed maps or in normal maps; it gives more time for players to learn and play happily with a no factory enviorment

Get going with strategy at first of the game, always be prepared, and win the game with an amount of skills and take the trophy up with your allies or yourself!:D:) It is just a game:!:

• This is kind of a useless post. You claim that new players will get bored and leave yet you don't take into account new players getting wiped out in the first couple of days by experienced players, with all upgrades available on day 1, and leaving because of that... be far more a proliferate problem than boredom making people leave the game.

if you really want to make a post that is useful why not make one about including a right-click mouse copy/paste option for the in game chat editor instead of the ctrl+c/ctrl+v that currently exists?
    You'd get more backing...

• This is kind of a useless post. You claim that new players will get bored and leave yet you don't take into account new players getting wiped out in the first couple of days by experienced players, with all upgrades available on day 1, and leaving because of that... be far more a proliferate problem than boredom making people leave the game.

if you really want to make a post that is useful why not make one about including a right-click mouse copy/paste option for the in game chat editor instead of the ctrl+c/ctrl+v that currently exists?
    You'd get more backing...

surf around on this forum and you will find all kinds of useful/helpful threads, here is one focused on your comment about L/R mouse button assisting players in how to manage multiple provinces using this exact function along with highlighting units , provinces , build etc on both the map and by using the province admin tab > **Managing Several Provinces Area's / Builds**

• I couldn't agree more ortz3, it's baffling that the devs have retained this restriction, I can't see any sense in it at all, because all it does is make the game very boring for the first couple of weeks, leaving players with little to do. They must lose absolutely heaps of noobs who try out the game for a day or two and then quit because they can't build anything.

I'd love to know the reasoning behind the decision to prevent people building factories earlier than day 8, because it's extremely difficult to fathom. And no, playing a faster map is not the answer, because not everybody wants to play on those.

• There are a few reasons why most games do not allow players to make factories and the respectful units until a curtain time.
    1. Its a balance issue, as you can see every nation starts out with different resources, borders, and when the player joins the round. The first 8 days are to allow players to build up resources, gain land or build up their land. This is the main thing its balance and having a grace period for players to join.
    2. It prevents multis from doing more damage.

It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent. It is the one that is most adaptable to change. -Charles Darwin

• Are multis such a huge problem? I wouldn't have thought they were all that numerous. Personally, I don't think I've ever encountered one, and I've been playing for years.

Yes, Multi account cheaters and Account Pushing is a HUGE problem in the 500 maps, maybe not so much in small maps, I do not find a 500 map with out one of the following

#1 Multi Accounts,

#2 sometimes combined with Account Pushing

#3 Huge Golden Whales

I suppose these are the things which make the game entertaining and challenging. Because you have not encountered some of these things may mean you have not yet travelled certain roads; these things do exist in this s1914 game