Supremacy 1914 - Live Release and Beyond

• So my coalition just won a game and I have a slight complaint....

I have gotten use to the home page layout thing with this update, but....when you receive a medal, it doesn't pop up when you log into the game!!! I loved getting that surprise upon logging in! Now I have to go to my medals and check to see when I have received a medal by clicking on them - I don't like this.

Please bring back the feature of the medals/awards/achievements popping up upon log in! please!!!!!

Correct and on it's way to be implemented to my knowledge

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• Hi! Thanks for a great game.
    I am a new player. I discovered this game a little bit more than a month ago thanks to the Great War channel that i have followed for a long time. I must say i love this game so muck that i have put some money in it and tried to enlist friends to join Supremacy 1914. I love strategy games and this game has a good feeling for it.
    When the new Legacy dropped on me i panicked and was nearly dropping out of the game. I was greatly relieved when i found the button to the old Legacy mode and played on. Thanx for that. :)

Since then i have tried and tested the new Legacy mode with the idea that i may get used to it. But i don´t.
    I play Strategy games. I don´t really care about graphic. I care about control over my options, have a clear view of the game and that the layout represent the theme of the game. What does not work for me in the new mode is ...

• i don´t have a clear view over game and especially the troops in the game. (Witch is essential for all strategy games.)
    • the graphics and layout does´t reflect that i´m playing a ww1 game. It gives more of the feeling of playing a cool fast futuristic game. In my eyes it´s a very good, well worked graphic & very well done .... but for another theme.

You have a wonderful game, and i´m sorry to find it now and not earlier. I will continue play this game for a while longer, until the old Legacy mode exists no more.

I understand that you want to adapt to the mobile phone market, it´s a greater market on the rise. But i hope that you will keep the core player with you. My experience of Strategy games on mobile phones gives a lot of registrations, but few that walks the miles. Strategy games is a nerd thing. Those gamers often plays the same game for years and wants to meet other good player and rise to the challenge. They are normally not the typical fast clicking Phone generation person that the new UI attracts. So therefore it´s my sad guess that you will loose a lot of your core player.
    But you have done a remarkably good work with the new UI adapting to Android, and i guess (and hope) that you will win in a lot of new users for your game instead.

As a newbie i must say that the more i learned about this game, the more i love it. I am sorry to say that i will not be around when the old Legacy stops to work. I will try to find a similar game that i can play and i will try to enlist friends to that game. Supremacy gave me a good taste and now i want more.
    I wish for Christmas that you will announce that you will never remove the old Legacy, and that there will be an option to play only against other Strategy gamers that wants to play Supremacy for the same reasons as me.

Thanks for a tremendous work.

• I will try to find a similar game that i can play and i will try to enlist friends to that game. Supremacy gave me a good taste and now i want more.

There are few simular browser games to my knowledge (at least not that don't run on the same game Engine, Call of War, New Worlds Empires, Conflict of Nations).

Regardless of that I do get the rest of your feedback however the new mode isn't finished yet and will be heavily polished,, before you go I'd ask to give the new mode a try onces legacy is terminated to see if the updates and tweaks have made the game more doable for you.

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• I love the game and will play as long as i can play old Legacy. After that i guess that the new mode is fully working, and i will give it a good run and cross my fingers. :) I trust that you all have a lot of game creating experience and aim to an end result that i just can´t say no to. ;)
    It´s hard for me to see that now because i just started to play Supreme and really love the game. I don´t know how many times i have read the Manual and the Mechanics just to understand all aspects of the game. Hard to accept the changes now, but probably a year from now i still play Supremacy and wont even remember that old silly ugly version of the game i used to play.

Future is always future. I´ll run as long as i can. :)

• So my coalition just won a game and I have a slight complaint....

I have gotten use to the home page layout thing with this update, but....when you receive a medal, it doesn't pop up when you log into the game!!! I loved getting that surprise upon logging in! Now I have to go to my medals and check to see when I have received a medal by clicking on them - I don't like this.

Please bring back the feature of the medals/awards/achievements popping up upon log in! please!!!!!

So question....When is this pop up medals/awards/achievements thing going to come back? It has been well over a month, almost 2 months now, and it still isn't fixed. How am I suppose to know I have received a medal? What is going on? When is your due date? This is getting beyond frustrating here people....

My cats are more responsive to their names and they rarely come when called....Can we please get this fixed?

• So question....When is this pop up medals/awards/achievements thing going to come back? It has been well over a month, almost 2 months now, and it still isn't fixed. How am I suppose to know I have received a medal? What is going on? When is your due date? This is getting beyond frustrating here people....

Hello Curious Squirrel, I cannot share any specific date yet, unfortunately. The main reason is that we will probably see an overhaul of the way medals and achievements work in the future anyway (including Goldmark rewards for completed achievements). But I will try to get some attention for the "new medal" popup internally. :thumbup:

• This goes into the same category of achievements not being put forth. The difference is it deals with promotions. I, probably like everyone else, enjoy receiving notifications of promotions but with this new system there are NO notifications. I just went from General to Field Marshall and the ONLY way I found out is I noticed popped up under my name. To be blunt, that SUCKS. Come on Bytro, get with it, at least do some kind of notification even if it's only a bloody email to let you know.

Oh and as a little extra, I was just checking my stats and found out that almost a month ago I received ANOTHER Player of the Week ribbon. Would have been nice to know that back in January when it was awarded.