Joined Game Lists Organization

• Hi, Good day.

This game is so fun! And because of that I joined multiple games at the same time to challenge my self.

But my suggestion is, Can you do something that will make the list of my games not to change place everytime I checked and updated the other games? It is cofusing me which one is done checking when they mixed up after checking the other ones.

Or at least let us rename it, so that I can put Game Number 1, Number 2, and so fort. Just for me to make sure that they will not mixed up.

over all this is so fun for me. just need little help organizing my games list. 😊

Thank you😊

Natty Natz

Natty Natz Production Alliance

romnat424

• Yeah! sorting! Thats the word I want to say! 😅

Or if there is way to make it not keep moving everytime i open another game😊

Natty Natz

Natty Natz Production Alliance

romnat424

• Because the game system works like putting the game that you check more often to the up and the less checked games to the bottom (by timing) therefore, the situation you said happens

Get going with strategy at first of the game, always be prepared, and win the game with an amount of skills and take the trophy up with your allies or yourself!:D:) It is just a game:!: