Historic Europe Scenario

• Hello

Can we restore original look of that map?

n the original we had preset armies, resources, factories, ships, railways forts and so on

it was more realistic than building everything from the start

not sure why that aspect of the map was removed almost 10 years ago but having fully prepared scenario where you just sat back, relaxed and sent ready mechanized troops to fight was something that some people, who like faster games, would enjoy

sim-city aspect of the ma where you wait over 2 weeks to have mechanized armies is, as it was pointed out by new generation of players, a little bit boring

Please have a think and check if we have original blueprints for that scenario. If not I can try to write what i remember if someone will be interested in that project

Thanks

Buddha

• when was it removed Buddha

the original features

or have u mixed up with the Europe 1914 historic map?

Get going with strategy at first of the game, always be prepared, and win the game with an amount of skills and take the trophy up with your allies or yourself!:D:) It is just a game:!:

• i am talking about historic europe

it had all those features till someone decided remove everything and make it regular map

for sure it worked as a scenario with buildings and units til lat least 2012 or 2013 but i never payed at that time when it disappeared

• Wasnt there a similar event but for 30p map a while ago?

Dont remember how it was called but you started with 3 fully upgraded provinces, 20 artillery orso and tanks.

I didn't enjoy it as much personally but a historical version would be interesting

• Wasnt there a similar event but for 30p map a while ago?

Dont remember how it was called but you started with 3 fully upgraded provinces, 20 artillery orso and tanks.

I didn't enjoy it as much personally but a historical version would be interesting

what you mean is Arms event map

Enforcer(Angel of Death)b78//+