Can coalition members garrison your provinces?

• If I am in a coalition and I capture a province, can my coalition partners garrison it for the purpose of preventing rebellions at the dawn of the new day? I'm asking because I have very few inf in my current game and can't really afford to leave units behind on garrison duty if I can avoid it. Quick reply appreciated, thank you!

Bonus question: if I stack my artillery units with a coalition member, will his army act as a meatshield for my artillery units if they come under artillery fire? Thanks.

• #1 No > Probability is that your low morale newly taken province would revolt and claim loyalty to your coalition mates country if he has units sitting there in the low morale province.

#2 No> BONUS GUESS in my experience, even units sitting together / not moving, a naked arty is vulnerable and could die of splash damage itself , yes for melee your mate could position himself between your enemy and your arty to avoid arty taking melee damage... I say "sitting together' because you also have movement issue even on coalition mates territory of 70% movement speed while his units move at 100% It certainly would be a bonus if your coalition mates units could serve as a meat shield, but I have not seen it.

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• Well that's disappointing, and pretty silly IMO, if you are a member of a coalition ANY coalition member should be able to garrison your conquests.

Bummer on the meatshield answer too, but it is what it is. Thanks for the response.

• If they garrison it, then if they backstab, then say goodbye to your provinces:):):):):):):)

Get going with strategy at first of the game, always be prepared, and win the game with an amount of skills and take the trophy up with your allies or yourself!:D:) It is just a game:!: