People spending money to improve the power takes the fun out of the game

• I have been playing the game for a little while. And I noticed some players suddenly have loads of armies. And I was thinking, what am I doing wrong. Am I following the wrong building proces, do I spend to much on defence or railroads?

But I found out, it was nothing of all that. It was money. I did not spend money on the game.

To be honest, now I realise this. I start to dislike the game. It is like having a swimming contest, and being the one swimming upstream, while some are allowed to swim downstream. And then at the end they see who won. Sure, you can try, and if that other guy is really stupid, you might win...but, it's not probable.

What a sad world this is.....

• Age old story and revelation we all have in this P2W game. This realization is painful and will now help you to better plan your maps and how you use diplomacy and possibly another players GOLD ;)

Those which support this game from purchase of gold and thereby allow others to play for FREE are needed...also most that abuse any gold use are likely doing so to compensate for poor planning and lack of skill, it is always FUN to kill Golden Units :)

• But I found out, it was nothing of all that. It was money.

This is not exactly news :)

And yes, it's extremely irritating, and Bytro should not allow people to just spam armies out of thin air. If they just made it so that it takes a minimum of 12 hours to build any unit or province upgrade, that would at least make for a degree of evenness, although the cash player would still have a big advantage. But being able to instantaneously build mech allows the cash player to just churn them out as needed.

However, Bytro undoubtedly makes a lot of money from this so they are not going to change it. On the plus side, few players of browser games spend money on them, so if you stick to the smaller maps you won't encounter them too often.

• Hey I am guilty of both. I have won several matches and stocked up gold. When I went afk for a bit, I came back to find I was behind. So I boosted. Wont lie.

However, I know the feeling when you're playing right and doing everything as best as you can, and someone comes along and boosts. It stinks because it throws everything out of balance. But that's the nature of the beast.

Either way, its still enjoyable to play your best and hope for the best! Remember, its skill AND luck based. Little bit of boosting too haha

Very Respectfully,

Doc Ski

"The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease."

-Voltaire

• Problem is NOT people spending money, these players support the game for the FREE players... as you gain more experience in this game you will see the real problem is that Bytro gives these players 1000% BONUS on their first purchase of Gold... Bytro also sells High Command e,g, Russian server is 1/3 the cost for what is charged on English server... this sort of devaluing of Gold and HC is a real problem which Bytro will never recognize becuase it is part of their business plan.

I recently run across a Guy which just burned down 50 of my provinces to ZERO morale, average 85% morale 2k per click to drop it to Zero > 9 clicks = 18k so 50 x 18k =900k gold the guy just spent , then upon messaging him this is how he responds https://gyazo.com/67aa3119c4648a40667774a49773872d

https://prnt.sc/yfwvam

Good luck with your efforts to survive in a P2W game; try to remember it is just a game and to have fun... as you can see, it could be worse LOL :)

• I sometimes use GM as I stocked up some. Its somewhat unfair but I use them less so it really depends on my skills to win without GM

Get going with strategy at first of the game, always be prepared, and win the game with an amount of skills and take the trophy up with your allies or yourself!:D:) It is just a game:!:

• Best map a gold user spend was make my 750 city to 0 morale for 7 day in a row. It was this day units was still active we made all easy back up so can spent more ever day buy give ally's 1 inf to every city let them take them and then recapture them since more was before he gm down all over 75% make all recapture till start drop every till 7 I had all 25% no more recapture but a normal take of city and I lost 8 day around 350-450 on they day change. Best option happen like that is recapture them then morale will be 45% up to 85% still a drop of morale if had on 100% but can still be yours .

Enforcer(Angel of Death)b78//+

• I know a company needs money to operate. But they can do other things to earn money. Like advertisements, or spend money on making your army have nicer looking soldiers or so.

I might finish the game i started (by the way I was in a Red vs Blue game,...and really after day 2, more then 70% of people became computers...really fucked up game) but I think I stop it after that... its just too frustrating.

• I know a company needs money to operate. But they can do other things to earn money. Like advertisements, or spend money on making your army have nicer looking soldiers or so.

I might finish the game i started (by the way I was in a Red vs Blue game,...and really after day 2, more then 70% of people became computers...really fucked up game) but I think I stop it after that... its just too frustrating.

Advertisement is a double edged sword. Helps the game at a cost.

Very Respectfully,

Doc Ski

"The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease."

-Voltaire