Where do you report possible account pushing?

• There are two players in my current game in a coalition with very similar names who obviously joined together and I have no issue with that.

However, one of them has an extremely odd service record, having taken 377 provinces and lost only 1 province and 1 soldier overall. I have no idea how he managed that but it certainly looks like some form of cheating. Also, these two players have each played only 3 games apiece but somehow managed 4 wins each, which on the face of it is impossible.

Unless there's an innocent explanation for this, I'd like to report it, but can't see any place to do that, where do you make such reports? Thanks.

• There are two players in my current game in a coalition with very similar names who obviously joined together and I have no issue with that.

However, one of them has an extremely odd service record, having taken 377 provinces and lost only 1 province and 1 soldier overall. I have no idea how he managed that but it certainly looks like some form of cheating. Also, these two players have each played only 3 games apiece but somehow managed 4 wins each, which on the face of it is impossible.

Unless there's an innocent explanation for this, I'd like to report it, but can't see any place to do that, where do you make such reports? Thanks.

go to settings and click on bug report, attach details like game # and country

alternatively you can also do this by clicking support at the bottom of the home page

wait. this is for s1914. maybe its the same for s1

All is fair in love and war