Would it be too much to ask ...

• I just got gang-banged by TWO gold spammers in my very first game of Supremacy 1.

Now I know Bytro has to make money, and I'm fine with that. But would it be too much to ask, in games where other players spend more than a given amount of gold, for the results not to count against your record? I am about to lose a huge amount of hardware that I spent days patiently building up, not to mention all the provinces I conquered early in the game, which is going to look really bad on my service record, through no fault of my own.

• This is neither love nor war, it's a computer game, and it's unfair for people to burnish their stats by the copious use of gold while tarnishing the stats of others. In spite of that, I have generously proposed that the gold users be permitted to keep their phony stats, but to just do something to protect those of their victims.

And such an approach would actually be good for Bytro's bottom line, because it wouldn't discourage people from spending gold at all, while at the same time it would actually help encourage the ongoing participation of non- or minimal gold users.

• 500 maps have recently have inactivity days reduced 5 days down to 2 days inactivity period, now these players get to protect their stats when they see they are getting beaten. :)

This is polar opposite situation of a player running in a situation where he is being blown up by deep pockets so the balance is there someplace and most are artificial stats anyhow ... in this game, the only stats that mean anything are Military stats IMO

(K/D and C/L stats can be manipulated and most stats depend on the skill level of your opponents)

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• 2 kinds of stats for your accumulated s1914 record / rank

military stats = units you have killed and lost

economic stats = infrastructure / buildings

Files

• stats.JPG

(12.23 kB, downloaded 34 times, last: )

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!