• While I really like many aspects of this new game, one thing I don't much like is the weakness of AI nations. They are an absolute pushover with their 1 recruit per province. Why aren't they stronger, like the AI nations in S1914, which require a fair bit of strength to take down?

It's just too easy IMO to get early expansion with such weak AI countries.

• AI is not as weak as it seems- At the beginning of a game, it's true that AI doesn't suppose a problem to conquer. But, once the game adavances, IA can be a real problem if you want to expand. Every time you conquer a province or declare a war, the AI popularity towards you goes down. This can make, as sometimes happened to me, that maybe your in a war with a player, winning but not destroying, and the AI starts attacking you 'cos the popularity dropped due to one province conquered that was the last straw.

The problem then is that, an AFK player controlled by the AI, is more powerful that a AI country due to it's initial production (when it was human) and can sometimes lead to be crushed by the AI while you're struggeling to mantain your frontier with the player you were attacking.

• Having had a little more experience with the game, I agree that as the game goes on, AI-controlled nations offer more of a challenge, especially if they have some infrastructure to build stuff. All the same, I think they are too weak in the early game - little more than one conscript per province makes AI countries a real pushover early.

• In late game or mid game, AI will declare war to you one by one cause you are big and some reason of threatening them, they want to win u or die 'with glory'. Just it could be a headache if many AIs declared war on you but its easily when handling the normal ones while elite ones are more smarter.

Get going with strategy at first of the game, always be prepared, and win the game with an amount of skills and take the trophy up with your allies or yourself!:D:) It is just a game:!:

• Once I was in a late stage of 500p map, and I had control of large portions of North America, Western Europe and West Africa. All AI nations that bordered with me declared war on me in only 2-3 days, with them having railguns, artilleries, tanks built during that stage. So AIs could be pretty strong, and there's no reason to strengthen them even more.

• While I really like many aspects of this new game, one thing I don't much like is the weakness of AI nations. They are an absolute pushover with their 1 recruit per province. Why aren't they stronger, like the AI nations in S1914, which require a fair bit of strength to take down?

It's just too easy IMO to get early expansion with such weak AI countries.

I agree!! This is a big challenge to the team of developers.

• If you are bored with AI, try fighting the large nations that go inactive, it may prove a little more fun. No idea how, but some of them get battleships and units that require blueprints, I was fairly annoyed by it.

• Yes, I agree. Even the big nations are not that much of a challenge as the just send their hordes into your well defended positions. I just kill 70 + units in my current game via ranged units without any losses.

AI is also very bad in industrial production. I don't think it is building anything.

• I don't quite agree with the AI problem. AI's (at least in my opinion) are the things you go for right away on the first couple days. Sort of like how you do it with revolting provinces. While I understand where you come from I like them the way they are. Maybe a slight buff on their strength would not be bad but nothing major (ie day 1 AI's have assault infantry).