Today’s release is entirely focused on eliminating existing bugs in order to smoothen the overall gameplay experience. We fix non-scrollable menus on mobile devices, make sure planes don’t get stuck after completing attack orders and prevent spies from being able to damage the very heart of a nation: its capitol building.
Please check out the list below for more details and a complete overview of today’s update:
- In case more than two time-limited events were active at the same time, only two icons were displayed on screen simultaneously. This has now been adjusted.
- A bug was fixed that caused the stock market tab to not be scrollable on some iOS devices.
- A bug was fixed that caused the espionage tab to not show the lowest entry on mobile devices.
- A bug that sometimes gave planes the ability of teleportation after having attacked a close enemy unit was fixed. Planes now fly back to their base after an attack as intended and do not teleport anymore.
- The issue that prevented Control Point graphics from being displayed on Dominion maps when zooming out has been resolved.
- A visual bug was fixed that caused the number of displayed projectiles fired by long-range units to increase proportional to the total amount of units present within the same stack. The number of displayed projectiles is now proportional to the amount of long range units within a stack.
- It was possible to damage capitol buildings via spy missions, which was not an intended mechanic. This has been fixed, as capitol buildings are now indestructible and can only be removed by capturing the respective province or relocating the capitol itself.
- An issue was resolved that triggered an error message for some players after a Forced March command had been ordered to an army.
- A bug on mobile was fixed that caused the coalition tab to be displayed in game rounds that had coalitions deactivated.
We’re happy to present you with the content of today's release as it makes for smoother and more efficient gameplay. Can you match our efforts of swatting pesky bugs by doubling your efforts in the air and score some additional victories in the sky? Best of luck general, prepare for war!
Your Bytro Team