Background Sound Effects Filter

• Hello again,

I love the sound effects of S1914 but I always disable them because of the uneasy background ambiance and battle noise. The sound of battles often starts randomly and rarely stops, while the wind can feel depressing and annoying after a while (personal opinion).

IMO an additional filter called "Ambient Sound Effects" or "Background Sound Effects" will be a welcome addition. Most important sounds like clicks and units will remain without any unwanted background noise. Ultimately, the choice to disable/enable will fall down to the player, which adds value to the game experience.

• Zolokin, many games and places use sounds to attract players (or people), so they stay and play (or go around) for that music, I think bytro won't do that because of the reasons above. I switched off the sounds too as they are too noisy.8o

Get going with strategy at first of the game, always be prepared, and win the game with an amount of skills and take the trophy up with your allies or yourself!:D:) It is just a game:!:

• Zolokin, many games and places use sounds to attract players (or people), so they stay and play (or go around) for that music, I think bytro won't do that because of the reasons above. I switched off the sounds too as they are too noisy.8o

That I do understan. Problem I have with S1914 sounds though is that it sounds kinda depressing after listening to the wind heavy music all the time. Feels like playing skyrim with enemy music on all the time. (just my opinion though)