Trade Offer

• Embargo prevents the countries from buying your stocks in the market and vice versa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HA8kSdsf_M

Soldiers! don't give yourselves to brutes

men who despise you, enslave you

who regiment your lives, tell you what to do

what to think and what to feel!

Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle,

use you as cannon fodder.

Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men

machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!

• So when someone offers me trade embargo for right of way what exactly is he offering?

If he is offering you trade embargo for right of way, means that if you accept, his relation to you will be set to embargo and your relation to him will be set to right of way.

Pointless offer if you ask me, wouldn't suggest to accept it unless you are in war with him and he has troops in your cities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HA8kSdsf_M

Soldiers! don't give yourselves to brutes

men who despise you, enslave you

who regiment your lives, tell you what to do

what to think and what to feel!

Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle,

use you as cannon fodder.

Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men

machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!

• More like a "troll" or something. He wants to use your country to walk through and as a thank you he gives you an embargo to trade with him.

Players often try to do such stuff with new or unexperienced players. As it might be an easy target to fight against. As well if he runs through your land he can see your troops so he knows very well how and when he should attack.

Community Coordinator | S1914

A broken promise is as good as a lie - SlipKnot

• Here a suggestion what to do what accept it,let move his army into your land,after first city going to they second put on peace/embarko to.His army will be stuck in your lands or hit second city fort . After kill it whar arty . He won't bully ever again after for sure.

Good luck:)

Enforcer(Angel of Death)b78//+

• True it is but know he knows about it he use it to his avantage, like me suggestion up.

It will learn not bully new players by distroy his army.

It is wort a try.

Enforcer(Angel of Death)b78//+