Multi Account problem.

• Hello so i am teatching my brother to play this game and we are playing on the same game and now we recieve the message saying were using multi account. Yes we are in the same network so can we still play or do we have to play on different games?

• Hello so i am teatching my brother to play this game and we are playing on the same game and now we recieve the message saying were using multi account. Yes we are in the same network so can we still play or do we have to play on different games?

Not sure about S!, with S1914 players have option to create personal maps and when creating such a map you can Turn Off the Anti-Cheat option to prevent the auto detect BOT from banning you /you brother from the map due to having same IP Address > for purposes of playing with someone in the same house hold you can not use same IP Address or you will get this same result, perhaps you can get a pass (waiver) from Bytro but it is rare thing, not sure if Bytro does this (White List Waiver) anymore.

As Raman stated Filing a Report is only way to find out, worse that can happen is Bytro says 'NO" never hurts to ask.

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!