is it the same mechanic of battles like in Supre1914?
- is ones is staying without any movement and other player attacks him, will there be always 2 battle ticks every hour and one's damage hits will be dealt as attacker and other as defender?
- if my units shows that his attack dmg is 10 amd defence dmg is 15, so, if I want to use defence dmg I have to stop my units so that I will be defender instead off attacker?
- if my province has gor low morale, does it cause that production of the resources are low as well?
Or production is always the same no matter what morales are
- how many troops I have to keep in captured province in order to avoid rebelion?
- is there something like SPLASH DMG?
In Supre1914 is 5 km. Everything in that range gets hit
Where can I find detailed description of all sorts of things like that used in the game?