In today's update for Tesla Wars 1919 we revise the shop design on mobile devices for more ease of use and better overview. Furthermore we adjust the dynamic display of country names on the map and simultaneously add extra characters frequently used in some languages in order to assure the correct spelling of provinces. As always bug fixes are also part of the release to ensure ever smoother gameplay.
For a complete overview of all changes, please check the list below:
- The design of the ingame shop was revised on mobile devices. All offers are now merged in one single tab. By scrolling down through the offers you will find the subcategories that were previously split into multiple tabs. It’s now much easier to compare deals in order to make the best possible decision.
- Country names are now displayed more in the geographic center of a country, instead of the capitol area. This change avoids issues with skewed country names on certain maps and better reflects the expansion of your nation.
- Country names are now only displayed in the 3 most interesting areas of a nation, in case it happens to have several solid, split off areas on the map.
- We’ve added several special characters whose absence was the cause of misspellings regarding province names in languages where these characters are frequently used.
- A bug was fixed that caused epic units not to be unlocked for research on the day they become available, in case more than the exact amount of missing blueprints was acquired.
- An issue was resolved that prevented the confirmation screen from being displayed on mobile devices, when purchasing Blueprints.
We hope you like today's changes and are looking forward to your feedback in the forums!
Your Bytro Team