In today's update for Supremacy 1914 we revise the shop design on mobile devices for more ease of use and better overview. Furthermore we adjust the dynamic display of country names on the map and simultaneously add extra characters frequently used in some languages in order to assure the correct spelling of provinces. As always bug fixes are also part of the release to ensure ever smoother gameplay.
For a complete overview of all changes, please check the list below:
- The design of the ingame shop was revised for mobile devices. All offers are now merged in one single tab to increase ease of use and comparability of offers. By scrolling through the shop you will still find the subcategories that were split into multiple tabs beforehand.
- Country names are now displayed more in the geographic center of a country, instead of the capitol area. This change avoids issues with skewed country names on certain maps and better reflects the expansion of your nation.
- Country names are now only displayed in the 3 most interesting areas of a nation, in case it happens to have several solid, split off areas on the map.
- We’ve added several special characters whose absence was the cause of misspellings regarding province names in languages where these characters are frequently used.
- Mobile users do not get a floating tooltip stating “Not yet accepted” for games they cannot join due to a minimum rank requirement. Instead, players are informed about the requirement when tapping on the greyed out “Join” button.
- The floating tooltip of an army now shows the correct travel time when moving into enemy territory. Travel times displayed in the army bar and in the floating tooltip are now identical.
We hope you like today's changes and are looking forward to your feedback in the forums!
Your Bytro Team