• 52504bc2496483b75032f8fec677f8ab.png

so here it is our new chat, as some users already stated. you should be able to change your notification settings in order to set if you want to see notifications for every message sent, if you want to get messages only from specific channel including one such as "private channels" or to not get any notification at all

aside of that, when you click a username either to report him or to whisper him, this shows up: ae63c917ad2b613db33608653a241fe3.png

problem with this is that if you click the username, the actions won't go as they did in the legacy version, not much of a thing but...

other thing is, compared to legacy, you were allowed to copy the chat with ctrl+c and then send it to someone and it'd show the following:

Code
    1. 14:25 Mr.Fleming: there's a patch being rolled out this afternoon that contains some fixes and also small improvements to the webGL memory/performance
    2. 14:25 Mr.Fleming: If you continue to have these problems tomorrow please file a report through 'support' on the homepage

however with the new version if i try to copy the chat it'd show the following:

Code
    1. there's a patch being rolled out this afternoon that contains some fixes and also small improvements to the webGL memory/performance
    2. If you continue to have these problems tomorrow please file a report through 'support' on the homepage

hour/minutes and username of who is saying it are gone, it's a step back

when reporting someone from chat it should show a pop-up instead of sending you back to the website, but this is more of a suggestion than an error

that's all i found for now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HA8kSdsf_M

Soldiers! don't give yourselves to brutes

men who despise you, enslave you

who regiment your lives, tell you what to do

what to think and what to feel!

Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle,

use you as cannon fodder.

Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men

machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!

• I've had the same problems with the chat, little bit messy when that happens.

Tbh I like it makes it easier to copy links however indeed harder to ge tthe user copied, but for link copying it doesnt accidently include the user anymore

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• Tbh I like it makes it easier to copy links however indeed harder to ge tthe user copied, but for link copying it doesnt accidently include the user anymore

agree for the link tho, but when you want to send a conversation with more than 2/3 lines it gets impossible for the other person to tell who is who

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HA8kSdsf_M

Soldiers! don't give yourselves to brutes

men who despise you, enslave you

who regiment your lives, tell you what to do

what to think and what to feel!

Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle,

use you as cannon fodder.

Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men

machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!