I can't load in games.

• The Frontline Pioneer* is broken right now. Impossible to enter any normal non-FP games.

If your account is old enough, you can use Legacy mode.
    You can try mobile, since I haven't seen issues with mobile users(yet)

Minute of silence for all Frontline Pioneers playing on PC without access to Legacy. They are getting murdered in their maps as we speak.

Perhaps worst part is that it's Friday, which might mean it will be looked into only on Monday (hopefully not and sooner).

*I assume you are one, if not, then it's a separate issue.

Either way, submit a ticket/bug report.

Edit: Nevermind it's S1 part of the forum not S1914. Though since both games essentially share the same core, there might be some overlap of issues.

• hello I can log to my account. my games are there but cant login to my games map. but I am not an FP player. so shall I wait or file a bug? I an logging in using my steam account.

• Late reply is late but it was the weekend so just to clairfy: the loading issue was server side but it got fixed before 7pm on friday. As you already stated you all could access the games again. Just posting here for the protocol!

• Late reply is late but it was the weekend so just to clairfy: the loading issue was server side but it got fixed before 7pm on friday. As you already stated you all could access the games again. Just posting here for the protocol!

Have been noticing new long lags over all, has Bytro changed servers recently? Servers still lagging and not registering movement /attack orders, when this will be fixed?

• Have been noticing new long lags over all, has Bytro changed servers recently? Servers still lagging and not registering movement /attack orders, when this will be fixed?

We didn't change servers. Apart from the spike on friday our data suggests that there is no drastic change in performance. Will forward the post and see if there is any insight worth sharing!

• It has been noticed that logging in from a STEAM account can cause delays and/or no log in at all at times. If this happens, a direct log in to the game from the server you use (GOOGLE/Firefox, etc...) to the actual websight may well reduce the issues with this. The STEAM account name created will apply to the direct server log in as well, no need to select a new name.