Ban for cheating

• me and my brother live together and play on the same network and today I got banned for anti cheat but we are 2 persons trying to play the same world on 2 separate accounts. Now I’m locked out of the Round is there anything I can do to get back into the game? The ID of the game is #3850778

• The IP address being same with 2 accounts will get you kicked every time , only way to avoid this without Bytro giving you 'Whitelist" account is to create your own personal map and to disable the 'anti-cheat' option when creating your map, you can create one personal map each month, if you are high Command member you can create up to 5 personal maps per month...

According to ToS you are not allowed to have multiple accounts and the IP address conflict indicates multi account issue... please refer to the Bytro ToS

~Terms of Service~ https://www.supremacy1914.com/index.php?id=274

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• Gentlemen and ladies, I suggest that the inquiry by the OP has been answered and I don't think discussion about multi accounts can be fruitful for anyone here. ESPECIALLY discussions about potential ways to get around the anti-cheat. Jus' sayin'.

• Lets just say we do have multiple ways of determining if a player uses multiple accounts or not. There are of course people who play via the same network but that hasn't lead to a situation where they couldn't play in case they really were geniuinely 2 different people.

• Lets just say we do have multiple ways of determining if a player uses multiple accounts or not. There are of course people who play via the same network but that hasn't lead to a situation where they couldn't play in case they really were geniuinely 2 different people.

I would love to hear about that, me and my dad play together since we started this game 3 months ago. 3 days ago I was banned by the automated bot because we connected from the same wifi when I visited my dad's house.

I reported the situation both to the italian and english team, the english mod guy understood the situation we were in and he said he could do nothing to help reverse the ban for that game but he would try to look into it to make sure it won't happen again in the future. The italian guy treated me like a complete retard saying I was using multiple accounts, ignoring everything I explained to him about the fact that we use different devices, we have different payment systems for the store, we are playing with a group of players we won our last game with and they know we are father and son playing together.

The italian mod even told me we can play together on two DIFFERENT games :D after that I made a sarcastic comment on the likes of "wow, thank you! I just started to play this game (Supremacy) with my dad so we can play on different games". Then the petty mod banned my dad's account from the same game while he was explaining the situation to the other players of our coalition in chat and sent me a message that he was deleting my multiple (:D) accounts in 48h.

While I was writing a response to make him see reason I was sent to the main page of Supremacy, logged out of my account, locked out. Everything else is history as they say, I sent a claim on every purchase made on Supremacy and waiting for the response, will do the same with my dad's account as soon as he's banned. Because I have no doubt he will be banned soon.

Now, what can we do to prove we are actually 2 guys trying our best to enjoy the game even when a mod that should try his best to solve the customers problems is doing his best to sabotage said customers?

• Now, what can we do to prove we are actually 2 guys trying our best to enjoy the game even when a mod that should try his best to solve the customers problems is doing his best to sabotage said customers?

Best thing you can do to prevent from getting banned as multi account users is to create a personal map to "play with yourr dad" when selecting perimeters in your personal map you have option to DISABLE anti-cheat BOT and you will then still be able to play with your Dad... using same IP is probably going to get you kicked every time you are in a map which has anti cheat enabled.

Good Luck hope you get refund of your purchases.

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• Best thing you can do to prevent from getting banned as multi account users is to create a personal map to "play with yourr dad" when selecting perimeters in your personal map you have option to DISABLE anti-cheat BOT and you will then still be able to play with your Dad... using same IP is probably going to get you kicked every time you are in a map which has anti cheat enabled.

Good Luck hope you get refund of your purchases.

Thank you, this is for sure a way to get around the anti-cheat problem and play together. I would still love to hear from Slyx if there is some kind of 'whitelist' that allows us to play on all game modes as I don't think it's hard to tell that we are genuinely 2 different players.

• Thank you, this is for sure a way to get around the anti-cheat problem and play together. I would still love to hear from Slyx if there is some kind of 'whitelist' that allows us to play on all game modes as I don't think it's hard to tell that we are genuinely 2 different players.

Theoretically there is a possibility to whitelist you but we can only do so in cases where without a doubt two different people play together and do so without violating any rules. We'd have to look into it in detail, which i'm sure you'll understand, as it is quite easy for multi account users to just say they're family members etc.

Can you please create another support request, stating the gameID which you were banned from, as well as the exact user names of both accounts involved ? Also please mention something along the lines of "Please assign this support request to Slyx and inform him about it, He said he'll take care of it in the forums".

I'll see if I can untangle this but can't promise anything without having had a look at the details first.

Cheers.

• Thank you for checking this out, I just sent the support request.

Cheers.

• My friends visit me before to play Supremacy 1: TGW and to play other online games. Since there are about 5 of us sharing the same network. "Zeke Owned By Betty" was banned and got unbanned afterwards. I don't know if you can un-ban, but he got his account back. The problem is two of my friends are sisters. So both are keep on getting warnings every time they play. "Zeke Owned By Betty" usually visits the sister up until now. So he is quite in trouble in getting banned. So, is there any way to tell if it's really a multi account or not?

• I have played with my son a few years back and had to explain that we were not cheating. The moderators looked at the maps we were on and we were allowed to continue. The issue needs to be, not so much if there are two accounts present, but the actions taken with those accounts.

If there are two accounts and they are not playing as two independent players they should be banned.

If one account sends all of their troops on a suicide mission and the other, just walks in and takes the open territory, that's obvious cheating.
    If one account is just feeding the other with resources and trading their territory away to the other for pennies, that's obvious cheating.

There are numerous exploits that have existed for years. Its the main reason why I stopped playing for a long time and the single reason why I cannot offer my financial support to an otherwise, great game.