Experienced Player Looking to join an active fun loving Alliance:)

• I have played this game for quite a while and was looking for a group of players that I could play with.

I would also like the alliance to have some experience/know how to play the game. It is frustrating when you watch your teammates charge forts with unknown troops in them or simply do not work as a team.

I'm English speaking and play casually/seriously<3

Looking forward to replies!

• Care to form an alliance?

We could slowly recruit more players?

I restarted this game last week after a looong break (2012?). Andwill not become obsessed with it as in the past.

Played single tournament semi finals back when they organised them.

but after being too vocal, admittedly i did voice my opinion in a crude way, about anti-gm issues i lost my main account.

got a bit de-motivated then

so currently planning to enjoy the game for what it is. But not planning to start more then 1 game a week.

and even then, my job will not allow me to crazy ;)

• well you can join me guys

purely strategic gameplay, no sitting during the nights , avoid GMs as they lead to simplified strategies.

we are trying to get away from S&S with a new blitzkrieg and maneuver strategies,

• Ho

blietzkriege is our strategy since 2011

but now we called it Druzus Total War as it sounds more familiar for haters

highly specialized 10 cavs, 10 cars, 100 infantry ,swarm of planes and you kill everyone even if he has 100 000 000 troops

• Ho

blietzkriege is our strategy since 2011

but now we called it Druzus Total War as it sounds more familiar for haters

highly specialized 10 cavs, 10 cars, 100 infantry ,swarm of planes and you kill everyone even if he has 100 000 000 troops

Maybe we can host an event together between our alliances some day :) That'd be fun.

index.php?eID=image&uid=10497737&mode=2
    ⚡ If you speak Dutch, join our Blitzkrieg alliance!
    ⚡ Questions about the game? Have a look at the Game Manual.

⚡ Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    ⚡ Need map info? Click here.

• Hello Everyone!

I'm looking for an active alliance for playing back-to-back.

About myself...

I am from Belarus, currently live in Poland.

I am english speaking.

I am in S1914 since 2016. I didn't play for more than 2 years. A month ago I got back.

I have good online (at least 10-12 hrs a day).

I try to play not more than 7-8 games in parallel.

I do not quit the games I participate (at least until I defeated).

My DC account: DzmitryAlifer

PS: if you have only 2-3 active members in alliance, please ignore my message.

• Hello, Bonjour, Hallo and Здравствуйте Generals,

My name is AngrySaxon and I am the leader of Gents Club [GNTS] we are now seventeen members strong and growing, we are of different ranks and play styles, each located through many different time zones, all participating in various matches. We actively seek to play together on the same server where possible where different time zones has a serious advantage. We also have a dedicated Discord channel.

We are a small Alliance but punch above our weight when working together.

If this is the sort of Alliance you are seeking then send me a PM for an invite.

You can also PM our Executive Officer Mandalorian Varg.