• data about spy activity of spies coming in newspaper and reports should be accurate. Now I lose 3 spies and is says in newspaper I lost 867 while in reports is says i lost 117

Reports says I removed 90 % morale while in real I removed more like 30%

when spies detect armies and those detected armies move - you lose tag on them when they pass nearest town (I believe it works like that now). Screenshot would be better option or seeing those armies as static points in FOW with indication where army was moving

also I noticed a lot that spies work in groups- one day they focus on doing one activity at the time, not all of them as it was in previous decade of supremacy. I can send 10 military spies and they will not dmg single building but they will reveal armies and close barracks and offices 10 times lets say. Or I will send 20 spies to lower enemy morale and all of them will steal money and resources, not lowering morale even by 5 %. They should be divided equally between different tasks like it was in the last decade. Not sure which patch changed that but I noticed that year ago I think.

also discovering past trades would be useful. From some time trades are removed after some time from account on both sides so spies of regular players cannot track pushers. I had cases where I was not able to track trades of some shady players so report was made mostly on assumption of push. I hope GOs can track whole history of trades despite those trades being removed from map ( I believe optimization issues are cause of removing old trades) .

• A spy K/D would indeed by a quite interesting statistic to track.

What else would you want to change / can you think of that would to cool to have regarding espionage ?

i think Spies should be very much specialized. like in HOI4 , you get a spy , and you wont get one for a time until x provinces is reached. and they should do something more impactful, like deploying them into a country with a mission or keeping him home to do counter espionage, whats different from now? they should have codenames, not just a number we can spam with how much money we have.

right now when you have money you basically just spam your enemy with spies

my suggestion is to overhaul how it all works and to make spies much more specialized.

lets say in 31p map, everyone starts with 1 spy which you can send on a mission, and lets say every x provinces earned, as your country grows your number of spies grow as well.

spy missions could be like

counter espionage ( trying to capture enemy spies ,defending from enemy spies)

intelligence can be reworked to sending a spy to a country and it reveals their armies or diplomacy

basically not far from how it works now, just, not something we should be able to spam with silver.

All is fair in love and war

• I think the spies as units is kind of strange. Can't we get something more like the CoW spies? One to find out resources, buildings, and units, another for military sabotage, and one for economic sabotage. The current version of spy is kind of pointless on overseas missions, since it's kind of hard to get spies into enemy nations unnoticed, especially when there's a transport convoy flanked by 12 torpedo boats.

• What else would you want to change / can you think of that would to cool to have regarding espionage ?

I definitely think couple tweaks could be implemented about Espionage without overhaul of entire system. Automatic TRADE EMBARGO is a solution ...

#1 When you catch a players spy's destroying your provinces that it should be automatic TRADE EMBARGO against whom ever deployed the spy.

#2 Gold spy use against your country is NOT posted in the Newspaper > there should be some indicator such as an automatic trade embargo when this happens, this would also be a nice indicator to aware players of whom is using gold against them when they see an airfield/building destroyed and an unexpected trade embargo with a country.

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!