• Now lets say you are in war with a country in one of your 2 borders. In the other side of your country (the other borders) there is an AI, and i decide (for some reason) to take all my units from these borders. My question is; Is there any chance the AI will attack me?

ANY answer or fact about AI's is welcomed and apreciated

• The AI will possibly attack you either way if your popularity is too low. So if you are starting to get aggressive there is a good chance you will be attack. The AI does not care how many units you have stationed on your border.

• Now lets say you are in war with a country in one of your 2 borders. In the other side of your country (the other borders) there is an AI, and i decide (for some reason) to take all my units from these borders. My question is; Is there any chance the AI will attack me?

ANY answer or fact about AI's is welcomed and apreciated

Yes, AI will often attack unmanned provinces on the AI border if you are suffering low Global Popularity, and good indication is when you make the MOST DREADED NATION list in the newspaper, best to always keep at least one inf unit in a province to have chance to see aggressors moving into your range of view.

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• Yes, AI will often attack unmanned provinces on the AI border if you are suffering low Global Popularity, and good indication is when you make the MOST DREADED NATION list in the newspaper, best to always keep at least one inf unit in a province to have chance to see aggressors moving into your range of view.

what if you are in right of way with the AI?

• If you have right of way or any other political alliance, probably wont attack you if it's a two sided agreement. You wont be able to do that with an AI though. Also if you are allied with a country that is later taken over by AI due to lack of player participation; then the AI will likely cancel that alliance.

In regards to TNT's feedback, the AI in my experience attacks regardless of the fact that you have stationed troops at the border. But sometimes the do go to war without doing anything either.