In today’s update we continue polishing the game by smoothing out the display of army labels when changing zoom levels, removing obsolete filter options for game rounds and fixing a number of bugs.
When changing zoom levels the size of army labels changes, as well as the amount of information included in the label itself. Beforehand, the change in display caused the labels to jump up slightly, which has been adjusted. The transition is much smoother now, as the labels are anchored in place, making it easier on the eyes to change zoom levels a lot.
One of the bug fixes of today’s update includes the very handy lasso tool, which allows for the easy selection of multiple units at once. While it always remained functional, it was not properly displayed sometimes, causing confusion.
We’re entirely focussing our efforts on the transformation of the game and will provide you with further sneak peeks over the course of the coming weeks. Stay tuned and keep an eye out for updates!
For a complete list of today’s changes check the following list:
- When changing zoom levels from high to medium the army label display is adjusted. Beforehand, this transition in display caused the labels to slightly jump on the screen, which has now been changed.
- When hitting the back button on your mobile device while inside a game round or on the overview screen a popup will open that lets you exit the app.
- The “Elite AI” option has been removed as a selectable option when creating games or filtering already existing games with said option enabled, as has become standard on all maps.
- A push notification will be sent in case daily login rewards become available. As with any other push notification you can disable them in the settings, should you not want to receive any.
- An issue was resolved that prevented the lasso tool, which allows for the selection of multiple units at once, to be displayed on certain maps.
- Closing the “forgot password” popup in the main menu caused the site to grey out and turn unresponsive. This has been fixed.
- The autocompletion of usernames in the name dropdown menu when writing a message is working correctly again.
- An issue on mobile was resolved that caused submarines to be displayed on top of certain units.
- Armies that are sent with delayed marching orders, now always show the correct arrival times. Before this update an incorrect arrival time was displayed, in case another army was selected earlier, that also had delayed marching orders.
We’re looking forward to your feedback regarding today’s update. We’ll continue working on a lot of new content that will reshape the game. If you still need to settle a score on the battlefields of europe this is the time to do so.
Best of luck, general,
Your Bytro Team