Ghost troops sitting on base

• Ghost troops sitting on base, partially visible, no troop number visible even when attacking city. I've thrown 50 troops at it and knowing he had 26 and then moved 16 off (which were visible when he moved them), and all my troops have died. It shows my lose of troops but shows no lose of his. This isnt a" you dont know how to play" rant, its happening often in low level provinces which should be easy conquers. Ive had arty hit it and nothing. I can't conquer him totally until the ghost troops are removed from city.

• Hi Lord Hexham, if units numbers are not show but only a "?" is displayed above a stack that is located in a province center, that means there are fortifications >=lvl2 present in that particular province. These conceal defenders and render an attacker unable to spot how many defenders are present until the fortifications are damaged below lvl 2.

• So when it shows a fort level 1 and no barracks and level 1 workshop, youre saying he has level 2 defenders like a ac or arty or something? How is he able to build them if he only has low level buildings?

• So when it shows a fort level 1 and no barracks and level 1 workshop, youre saying he has level 2 defenders like a ac or arty or something? How is he able to build them if he only has low level buildings?

for cities with lvl 1.5 or above forts, the troops inside it are concealed, to reveal the units in the city, you need to get the fort below lvl 1.5, use spies, or patrol over it with fighters

All is fair in love and war