- Front Reports were reworked to increase their functionality.
- Category toggles were added on top, allowing you to filter out certain types of reports such as warfare or diplomatic reports.
- The layout was adjusted to be more consistent with headlines, sentence structure and icon usage throughout the game. The layout between desktop and mobile is more consistent now as well.
- On the right side of each report the relevant location is displayed and can be clicked to jump to the position of the event or to open the respective panel.
- The province list was reworked on desktop.
- The province list received a more polished look.
- The list is now draggable and can be resized freely.
- The province list can be displayed better on smaller resolutions now.
- The build queue was altered accordingly and can also be dragged and resized like the province list.
- The positioning dot of an army will be highlighted now when hovering or selecting an army. This change makes it easier to find an army's location in crowded areas.The positioning dot is white by default and turns red when the army is selected or hovered over.
- The snapping radius to province centers was increased by approx 30% when giving unit commands, to reduce the amount of inaccurate commands.
- When you receive a reward from watching an ad, you do not receive any email notification about it anymore. This change was made to avoid cluttering your email inbox with several emails per day. You still receive emails for other rewards you receive though.
- A bug was fixed that prevented the ambient battle sounds to be played when zooming in to an ongoing battle on the map.
- An issue on desktop was resolved that prevented the lasso tool, which allows for the selection of multiple units at once, to select all armies within the marked area of the map.