• I see the system has changed. Now we can not repair units with free won gold marks, have to use paid gold marks.. My question is; what are the free gold marks good for now then?

is it even worth to bother?

My appologies; when i tried to repair bombers it said "not enough paid gold marks to.." but it did repair them after i log out and log back in. Must be a glich

• I see the system has changed. Now we can not repair units with free won gold marks, have to use paid gold marks.. My question is; what are the free gold marks good for now then?

is it even worth to bother?

I'd like to know more about these other goldmarks that are not paid for. Can you enlighten me?

• There is no difference, he got confused by an ingame message apparently. There's only one kind of Goldmark. You can either buy it or watch ads for it on mobile, or so I hear.

There IS a difference between paid for GM and GM won in games or gotten through watching videos. Bought GM can be used to help your team mates in games but Free GM cannot be used to help others, it can ONLY be used on your units, provinces or things like that.