- The province list was improved according to player feedback.
- The province list now remembers its adjusted position and size when the game is closed and reopened again.
- The province list can now be moved to the right edge of the screen, where it is displayed in front of any other element.
- Listings of the same building type are now displayed underneath each other in the same column.
- Sorting buttons have been added at the top of the building list.
- The morale is now also displayed as a percentage number below the moral bar.
- Icons for the morale trend and revolt chance were added to the morale column of the province list.
- The map region filter was added to the list again, allowing you to only show provinces of a certain region.
- Active rally point icons are displayed if a rally point is set.
- Double resource icons are displayed in the province list again.
- The performance of the list has been improved when a larger number of provinces are displayed, resulting in considerably less lag while opened.
- When zooming out on the map, the army labels will now shrink to a considerably smaller size before switching to their minimalistic version on the lowest zoom levels. The general position of the label in relation to the 3D unit models has also been moved slightly
- The color of player held provinces has been adjusted to a brighter green tone in order to make it stand out more against territory controlled by allies and other players.
- Upon opening your first rewarded ad after the update, a popup will open, asking you if you’d like to be shown personalized advertisement videos. You will be able to use the Free Gold for Ads feature regardless of your decision, but the displayed advertisements can be adjusted to show content that might be of more interest to you. The popup will not open again after a decision has been made.
- An issue on Android devices was resolved that caused the keyboard to overlay certain areas of the app making it hard to create offers on the Stock Market, write diplomatic messages, or participate in chat.