• Just in case it is of interest to the players who'd like to see insane speed maps on public servers: we play 100x rounds on christmas and other special occasions on our testservers. While it is quite fun (especially if you have a cold beer while playing with your colleagues) it is also quite literally insane. At 100x not only does combat between large stacks resolve in minutes, you also quite literally can't go afk, ever. If you join 3mins late, the market in the early game is completely drained. You also quite literally need more than one person playing the same account to properly move your troops at that speed.

It is fun because of how wild it is, but it is no way suited as a serious game mode.

How do I join if possible? And how do I bring friends?
    Would probably not play anything like this on regular basis, but once a year or two would be cool. :D

• How do I join if possible? And how do I bring friends?
    Would probably not play anything like this on regular basis, but once a year or two would be cool. :D

I'm afraid I'll have to tell you it's an internal event only. We have legendary parties at the company office when there isn't any covid around so we play an insane speed round with all colleagues in teams and decide who gets the bragging rights of having won the last company map for the forseeable future after that.

• I'm afraid I'll have to tell you it's an internal event only. We have legendary parties at the company office when there isn't any covid around so we play an insane speed round with all colleagues in teams and decide who gets the bragging rights of having won the last company map for the forseeable future after that.

i am pretty sure I can win it drinking vodka with other hand if I will ever get chalenge from bytro to play their besties :-)

thinking about it 3 hours longer- why not do a challenge between golden buddhists on 100 map and you can transmit it on your twitter . 5 vs 5, no gold, we can select countries beforhand to make it easier for you to navigate chaos :-)