Color of Font makes it hard to read

• I find that the white font color against a light brown background makes it hard to read. It was made worst background images. Suggest that the font be black against light background or white against dark background. Easier for us to read

• Actually, there's a simple rule of thumb in communications. Hot foreground, cool background and cool foreground, hot background. Hot colours are white, yellow, red, orange while cold colours are blue, black,, green, and purple. The shading of colours also have effect. i.e. Dark brown with white letters would be fine but light brown (sand) takes brown into a warm colour.

• 1/5 of males are color blind: Never use red letters....

Side note: Newton, "discovered" color blindness (really, a color shift. You see more ultra violet; less infra red). It is increasing... In some thousands of years, all men will be "color blind": Men and Women will NEVER agree about what color something is....

Real Complaint: Finding this game very un-competitive. I have won most every game, but realize that if every Player is in a Coalition; 9 Players "win" and get gold.....?!?!

There are rarely 9 live Players in a game after Day 2.....

No pressure. Non-competitive. Me, no likey..... I want Difficulty Level - HARD!

I may try Call of War.... (OK actualy, I joined a Supermacy Game; new to me..... I'm a Tesla player...

And, No; I will not join a Europe Map,, no matter how much gold you offer.....

That is like playing only 1/2 the game....

Offer me the World Map, with top, elite Players, please.....!

• Real Complaint: Finding this game very un-competitive. I have won most every game, but realize that if every Player is in a Coalition; 9 Players "win" and get gold.....?!?!

There are rarely 9 live Players in a game after Day 2.....

Actually in Supremacy the maximum number allowed in a coalition is 7 and that is only in the 500p game. 5 for the 100p game and 3 in all the rest. So, you will never encounter a 9 person coalition.

• Especially since there are NO 500p or 100p maps in Sone.

Amazing how many entries are on the wrong forum.

We've noticed, and its been mentioned. :)

Very Respectfully,

Doc Ski

"The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease."

-Voltaire

• Especially since there are NO 500p or 100p maps in Sone.

Amazing how many entries are on the wrong forum.

Time is way over due for Bytro to separate these 2 forums, you do not have CoW, NWE or CoN lumped in together sharing same Forum, many times I have caught myself responding to a subject only to realize that the Thread is actually Supremacy1 or Tesla (what ever the current name) it should not be combined with S1914 Forum

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• Actually in Supremacy the maximum number allowed in a coalition is 7 and that is only in the 500p game. 5 for the 100p game and 3 in all the rest. So, you will never encounter a 9 person coalition.

I cannot, for the life of me, find the Tesla Forum.

Have only ever been offered Europe Map, and World map: De reguer; 14 join; 1/2 quit. Frustrating as Helen.

9 Players can win, place or show; and get gold, if they are all in 3 player Coalitions.

Zero challenge. Resulting in limp Dickens...

Most every game, I've played: There are 5 Players left at the end?!?

(I refuse to play a Europe Map: A tiny sandbox, with a puddle....)

3 days ago; tried to switch to Supremacy: Day 2: Four Players remained. I,, at least, wrote in the Newspaper, before quitting, "This is not for me". No one else did...

YOU know somebody; I don't.

WHERE are the elite games, with non-quitters?

Give me challenge!