- A discord button was added to the already existing social media buttons in the main menu. Clicking on it will redirect you to the official Supremacy 1914 Discord Server. Furthermore we added all social media buttons, including Discord, to the “Community” tab in the “More” menu on mobile devices.
- We’ve added the option to deselect units by simply hitting the ESC key. Certain pop-ups within the game can also be closed this way.
- When changing any of the map filter options, these changes would not always be saved after the game was closed and reopened again. This has now been fixed so map filters will be saved and applied correctly after closing and reopening a map.
- On mobile devices the victory progress tab wrongfully displayed the AI for human players, despite them still being active. This has been fixed so the right icons are shown at all times.
- A bug was fixed which affected the functionality of the “last selected unit”-icon and caused an error exception to pop up in case the last selected unit stack was split into multiple units.
- Several bugs on various maps have been fixed, including but not limited to spelling mistakes, incorrect flags, and road connections.
- After creating a resource offer on the stock market and switching to another map, the stock market would only allow the creation of offers for that specific resource unless the game was reloaded, as the respective icon could not be switched This has been fixed, so the stock market allows the creation of all offers regardless of already posted ones.
- A rare bug was fixed that resulted in aircraft teleporting across the globe in case their flight path crossed a very specific line of the world map, located in the north and south pacific.
- An issue with the construction queue was fixed that hid the option to queue additional building levels of an already queued building, in case units were also added to the list.
- A rare bug was fixed that could cause the top ranked solo player on a map to be declared the winner and earn the respective rewards after a coalition gathered the required victory points to win at daychange.