AI enemy bugged/invincible

• A lone intelligence spy has a low chance of showing the amount of units and the level of buildings. (i dont know what the chances are)

Personally, I would recommend having about 5 or more Intelligence spy's for that. As for the loss of units, I suspect your looking at level 4 or 5 fortresses, each having a decent amount of units. A handful of Artillery would be my biggest recommendation for dealing with the fortresses

“𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔, 𝖎𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖞𝖔𝖚’𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖊𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍.” - Tanith low, Skullduggery Pleasant Book Series.

Ahrcanne

English Senior Moderator

Supremacy 1914

S1914 - User profile (supremacy1914.nl)

• I had a similar issue. My enemies troops number is not showing though were already engage in combat and the fort is only lvl 1 its good that I triied to send 1 unit first bcz I know when I engage him to combat I cannot pull my troops back and there is an instance that it allowed me to pass by his fort thoug were still fighting.

• I had a similar issue. My enemies troops number is not showing though were already engage in combat and the fort is only lvl 1 its good that I triied to send 1 unit first bcz I know when I engage him to combat I cannot pull my troops back and there is an instance that it allowed me to pass by his fort thoug were still fighting.

the fort appears as level 1, as we do not know if the fort is level 1.5 or above without the use of spys. if the enemy units have a ? on them, in a fortified town. it is level 1.5 or above.

its the same with other buildings. we only know if its level 1 just by looking.

“𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔, 𝖎𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖞𝖔𝖚’𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖊𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍.” - Tanith low, Skullduggery Pleasant Book Series.

Ahrcanne

English Senior Moderator

Supremacy 1914

• Goldmarks do work. quicker then spys for a short glimpse. to know whats in it. :D

Ahrcanne

English Senior Moderator

Supremacy 1914

• Sorry guys i'm new and i have the same isuee, i was near enought to spot the number of the enemy troops but suddenly the number disappeared in "?" mark and i didn't know the number not even when i was attacking it, someone can explain how it work? When can i see the number of troops and when i can't? Because i thought that distance was the only factor that count.

• so, fortresses work by tanking damage for the defenders. a perk with a fortress. level 1.5 to level 5 hide the troops. which are visible with a ?. Generally i wouldn't risk attacking an unknown army. another thing as well. if you can see the troop in the fog, but its out of your visual range, it will also be a ?. in which case, you just gotta get a little closer

Ahrcanne

English Senior Moderator

Supremacy 1914