Possible Bug / Unintended Consequence

• The following happened which has essentially ruined the game for me.

Fighting with province passing back and forth likely resulting in low provincial morale.

Province revolted to neighbor whith whom I was at peace.

Revolted province was heavily garrisoned by me (more than 25 units)

I'm now at war with the owner of the revolted province without either of us attacking; this seems to have been automatic because my garrison was automatically treated as an enemy

Next turn revolted province returns to me because neighbor who now owned it had no units in the province

End result: I and neighbor are now in a war that neither of us wanted

Is this result intended?

• Hey there, provinces should and will revolt at a certain percentage and it is intended that they revolt to another nation that has provinces nearby. If you stationed so many troops in the province center, the chance should be incredibly low, or nonexistant though.

The easiest solution would be to just propose white peace and mark it off as a minor border friction if the other player is also agreeing to it.

• Thank you for your reply.

I tried that but got no response from the other side.

Things got worse. In trying to move units to the fortress I inadvertently clicked on a unit of a third power who had been waiting (presumably off shore) and found myself at war with the third power. I messaged that power indicating that my action was inadvertent but got no response.

In the meantime, I suffered the negative consequences of being at war with three players (one intentional & two unintentional).

Needless to say a fourth player took advantage of this and surprise attacked me.

IMHO there should be a pop-up warning the player that his action means war & asking him to confirm that he does intend to go to war.