- The radial menu, which is used on mobile devices to select specific armies or provinces in a crowded area of the map, has been reworked. It was simplified in a convenient way that is aimed at making the selection of provinces easier.
- When selecting the destination of a marching order for your armies, the expected travel time is now displayed after selecting a target destination already, before the official order is issued.
- When issuing a Delayed March order to units, the displayed time of arrival while selecting the amount of delay is updated in real time.
- Several loading screen messages have been translated and are now displayed for the respective language settings.
- New Point-of-Interest indicators have been added to the game and the respective maps that feature these indicators. Map objectives are now more prominently highlighted on the map with a white star icon being added to the province name, which also does not fade out at medium to high zoom levels.
- A bug was fixed that resulted in buildings, which are only available after a certain amount of days has passed, to show the wrong amount of days required for construction. Factories, which are available on day 8, were shown to only unlock at day 12 for example, while their construction was nevertheless possible from day 8 onwards.
- An issue was resolved that caused the defence bonuses applied by fortresses in a few specific provinces to not be displayed. Instead a “at sea” note was shown when inspecting units stationed in these provinces when a fortress was present.
- A bug was fixed regarding the province list where issuing construction orders in multiple selected provinces at once would only result in the construction of a building in some of the selected provinces. When issuing the construction of higher level barracks in multiple provinces for example, the barracks will now all upgrade as long as the required resources are available.