Colour blind friendly Text/Background change. Support needed.

• HI all, I have found only two forum posts that include a mention of Colour Blindness and the games interface, both were a 'mention' in an otherwise unrelated post, so thought I would post a particular request for support.

Almost 10% of the worlds population which will match users of this game will be colour blind to a greater or lesser extent. Only 0.5 % of women are effected by colour blindness, the majority are male.

Any shades of RED or GREEN text, in particular on dark backgrounds can be impossible to make out for someone with colour blindness, in particular the timer to next attack is impossible for me to read and the wife gets fed up of reading it for me.!

I suggest a settings option that allows us to change text colour and background colour on the game UI/Interface pages. A simple pallet of colours is all that needed. Just avoid dark text on dark backgrounds and pretty much all will be well (As long as they arent derivitives of Red or Green)

Please discuss and show support for this post so that the Devs can measure community response.

Many Thanks from "He who guesses attack times!"