How to Switch between games on mobile

• Hi, apologies if this has been addressed, but I couldn't find it anywhere; how do you switch between your games on mobile?
    I'm playing multiple games right now, and when I'm away from the computer I'd like to be able to check on my games and make adjustments, but the mobile app just seems to pick one of my games at random; I cant find a way to choose which game to access through the app.
    Thanks for any help.

• Slyx

Approved the thread.
  • Hi, apologies if this has been addressed, but I couldn't find it anywhere; how do you switch between your games on mobile?
    I'm playing multiple games right now, and when I'm away from the computer I'd like to be able to check on my games and make adjustments, but the mobile app just seems to pick one of my games at random; I cant find a way to choose which game to access through the app.
    Thanks for any help.

on mobil when you open s1914 and your sessions begins, you can choose which game you want to access from your list of games, it tells you on right side map size 10p, 31p, 100p, 500p and last log in as I recall (eg.17 hours 30 minutes) when logging into a large 500 map you get a pop up warning you can ignore or bypass , you have these options prior to entering any map when your session begins this is time to select specific map you want to enter/ check on....

To switch to a different map on your list> you exit first map and then choose from your list of maps in progress a different map...rinse /repeat

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

Edited 4 times, last by Hastings TNT ().