Why dont add translation to game ?

• If you need to translate anything you see in a game to another language may I direct your attention to Google Translate. Non, it will not give you a 100% accurate translation but it WILL do a pretty good job so you can understand whatever is needed. All you need to do is copy and paste.

• If you need to translate anything you see in a game to another language may I direct your attention to Google Translate. Non, it will not give you a 100% accurate translation but it WILL do a pretty good job so you can understand whatever is needed. All you need to do is copy and paste.

That's a good idea for the casual conversation. I think what itemper MAY be referring to is when you are reaching out to a player to say "Friendly Relations?" or "I am not moving to attack you" that it appears on their end, in their language. VERY close to your idea, but if someone is not inclined to use Google Translate, then it could have unfortunate circumstances.

• lol making a translator for this game would be hell..

Think about it.. there are 10.000s of games running simultaniously.

over 100 diffrent languages spoken..

even if the average game only needs to translate to 4 languages for every message etc in it that would litterly kill the servers dueto lag and lackof memory

Besides the fact that, lets say you can impl google trans late into it youd need serious time and therefor money to get allthe needed translations to start with..

not going to happen